Bedroom accommodation available
|6 double ensuite rooms||1 single ensuite room|
|3 twin ensuite rooms||2 single rooms with private facilities|
|2 family ensuite rooms|
A Family Room can comfortably accommodate a further single bed, if required, and we have a travel cot available for your use.
All rooms are en suite or have private bathroom facilities, flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms also have a fridge.
An iron, ironing board, hairdryer & microwave can be provided on request, and you will find a water dispenser on the first floor.
Spacious car park and cycle storage
The Donnington welcomes children
Pets are welcome – by arrangement
All rooms are non-smoking
Checking In & Out
Guests can check in after 2.00pm, but before 10pm, and are requested to vacate their rooms by 10.30am on the day of departure.
With advance notice, and subject to other exigencies, we may be able to offer some flexibility on these timings.
We have a wide selection of reading material available to our guests, and a book exchange for those that may need it during their stay with us.
The Donnington is just one mile from the 18 hole Truro Golf Club course and putting green; rounds of golf (and a reduced green fee) can with arranged for our guests.
Golfers will need to have a handicap to play at Truro Golf Club.
- Within easy access of the main A30
- Truro Railway Station - 2 minutes by car/taxi or 10 minutes on foot.
- Cornwall Airport Newquay - just 30 minutes away, with regular flights from London and regional airports in the UK & Ireland
- Convenient for Cornwall County Council offices, The Royal Cornwall & The Duchy hospitals
- Cornwall’s many dramatic coastlines, historic country houses and beautiful gardens are less than 30 minutes drive away